ST AIDEN’S TOCUMWAL
(Finley Street, Tocumwal)
HOLY TRINITY FINLEY
(84 Warmatta Street Finley)
ST STEPHEN’S JERILDERIE
(Brown Street, Jerilderie)
4:00pm Sunday Eastern Standard Time / 6:00pm Daylight Savings Time
The Parish of Tocumwal Finley was established in 1921 and serves a rich irrigation area with many dairy farms. Tocumwal is situated right on the Murray River and Finley is 20 kms to the north on the Newell Highway. More recently, Jerliderie has also been included in the area of the Parish.
Rector of the Parish of Tocumwal and Finley
Fr Stephen is married to Leeola and they have four adult children. Fr Stephen and Leeola both grew up in central N.S.W. Stephen has ministered in Canberra, Dubbo, Bellingen and now Finley and prefers the country life over the larger towns and cities. Stephen enjoys communicating Jesus to all people and discovering what other peoples gifts and passion are and including them in is fellowship.
Fr Stephen was a mechanic and farmer and has a passion for restoring old motorcycles. Leeola was a nurse and since retiring two years ago has time to fully commit to her favourite past time, quilting. Fr Stephen and Leeola enjoy trips away on their motorcycle and side car. Both enjoy music and contemporary worship.
Monthly guilds meet at Finley and Tocumwal.
Tocumwal and Jerilderie both operate Op-shops. Visitors and helpers are always welcome at both.
Check back soon