Building relationships with God for all people.
The Parish of Tocumwal Finley was established in 1921 and serves a rich irrigation area with many dairy farms. Tocumwal is situated right on the Murray River and Finley is 20 kms to the north on the Newell Highway. More recently, Jerliderie has also been included in the area of the Parish.
ST AIDEN’S TOCUMWAL
(Finley Street, Tocumwal)
HOLY TRINITY FINLEY
(80 Warmatta Street Finley)
ST STEPHEN’S JERILDERIE
(Brown Street, Jerilderie)
4:00pm Sunday Eastern Standard Time / 6:00pm Daylight Savings Time
Monthly guilds meet at Finley and Tocumwal.
Tocumwal and Jerilderie both operate Op-shops. Visitors and helpers are always welcome at both.
Reverend Stephen Davis
Telephone: 0429 845 525 84 or 03 5883 1262
Address: Warmatta St Finley