Our Diocese works cooperatively with the neighbouring Dioceses of Bathurst and Canberra/Goulburn on a number of important areas of Church life. Diocesan Bishops and representatives known as the Tri-Diocesan Commission and Interest Groups, meet every few months in discuss and develop policies and programs.
The Tri-Diocesan work together on areas such as:
– Rural Regional and Remote Ministry
– Mission and Evangelism
– Environmental initiatives
– Safe Church standards and procedures
Who’s in the Tri-Diocesan Commission?
– The three Diocesan Bishops
– Two Assistant Bishops
– One Clergy Member from each Diocese
– One Lay Person from each Diocese
Representatives from our Diocese include Bishop Rob Gillion, Rev’d Ed Byford and our Diocesan Registrar.